Monday 6 February 2012

Blog Evaluation


This is the first time that I ever started to work on a blog.  Blog is a very good way to record our ideas and our research. It can also show a greater audience our works in progress.
I have met basic requirements for establishing a blog. There were several articles on the blog. I have completed what tutors ask us to do and in addition, I added some of my own research and thoughts.  
Creating and maintaining a blog is a good way to practice and improve my English writing. As an international student, we don’t write as much as native speakers. So creating an English blog is a challenging experience for me. I learned a lot and improved my English.
Currently the blog is more as a personal blog for me only. I will try improving its contents and adding more articles so that it can be appreciated by a greater audience.
In working the blog, I planned and managed my time well and finish all the work according to the schedule.  In my opinion, the communication from the tutors to international students could be better, since most of international students are not so familiar with an English blog and therefore have much less experience and a bigger hurdle in creating a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment